Tuesday, November 6, 2007

JM Floral Ideas

I love these bouquets and centerpieces from Janie Medley Flora Design.

Bridesmaids Bouquets:
I especially love these orange, red and plum colored bouquets since they go perfectly with my wedding colors. I like the iron like rod details in the pink bouquet below as well as the flower choices.

































Centerpieces:
I love the colors and flower choices on these centerpieces below. I especially love the centerpieces with the hanging candles. The clay pot on the centerpiece below I think is gorgeous but prob not glamorous enough for my mom.



























Potential bridal bouqets
I'm realizing that I love peonies, cala lillys, and jasmine flowers. I think I want to do an all white bouquet with small accent rhinestones in the wedding colors - orange & plum and maybe a splash of turquoise. Or I love the bouqets below with the detailed ribbon or rhinestone detail around the stems.



















No comments: