Monday, February 4, 2008

in love, part 2

I can't stop thinking about those gorgeous shoes (see below). I've found a few more today but I can't shake my love for those red Christian Louboutin's as well as the white ones. I'm seriously debating getting those gold dot Manolo's because I think I could wear them for both ceremonies, they are more affordable and they are really freakin cute. I saw them in a consignment shop in black this weekend and they are adorable up close.

Its a college reunion this weekend, so I'm hoping we can be super girly and spend the day at Neiman Marcus and Saks drooling over these shoes and seeing if I can even kind of justify them. You only get married once right? (I know dangerous logic)

So, here are a few more beautiful shoes I've found today.

Giuseppe Zanotti shoes that come in dyable white satin. I don't think I'd dye them though. Very pretty and classic. $545

Fifi shoes that are also in dyable white or ivory satin. Never heard of the designer which may be why they are a steal (compared to the ones I've listed) at $220 Damn sexy Christian Louboutin's! These are undeniably gorgeous and also insanely expensive at $910.
More seriously amazing Christian Louboutin's - these ones breaking the bank at over $1K!!!

Amazing Brian Atwood shoes. I LOVED LOVED LOVED his winter collection of shoes but his new collection is leaving a little to be desired in terms of wedding shoes. Also now I can't find his old collection anywhere online. sigh. These are Trina D'Orsay pumps are the only ones I like right now.



I've discovered that Kate Spade has a line of shoes specifically for weddings. The two following pictures are of Kate Spade shoes named "lover". They are a reasonable $275. Only problem is that they are white so I probably couldn't wear them with both outfits (but they are dyable again). At least with these I might be able to afford both white and metallic shoes.


These are the Kate Spade "Gwen" and are also $275. Same issues/benefits as the lover shoe.
To end I thought I'd shoe these freaking adorable pictures of kids shoes! Seriously, anything in miniature baby size is adorable. I am in love with these ballet shoes from Designer's Touch Kids on Zappos and I think would be so incredibly sweet with their little lengas. They are $47.95 a pair and come in infant to toddler size. The price is not bad compared to the freakin Dolce & Gabana shoes I saw on there for kids for $126. Who in the world would spend that much on baby shoes that they will wear maybe once?
Cute Reef sandals from Zappos shoes with a totally different California casual vibe. My nieces are so girly though that I think they'd love the ballet shoes above better. These however are half the price at $26

No comments: